CSV : SAFETY TO SOCIETY
Kumwell CSV Project: Safety to Society – Through Sharing Knowledge
Kumwell has initiated the Corporate Shared Value (CSV) Safety to Society Program around the country and the ASEAN area to provide and share knowledge concerning grounding and lightning protection systems to engineering networks, educational institutions and government sectors.
Kumwell concentrates on operating sustainable business with industry and the community working together and supporting each other in a sustainable environment.
Seminars and Workshops on "Grounding & Lightning Protection Systems"
- Creating value to society is highlighted by providing knowledge of grounding & lightning protection systems to students, distributors and partners especially with regard to design, product selection, installation and inspection according to engineering and international standards.
Technical Cooperation in "Lightning/Detection/Warning Systems"
- Providing training and workshops on grounding & lightning protection systems for technical colleges and other interested parties
- Continuously providing knowledge regarding grounding & lightning protection systems to the public through Kumwell social media channels
- Collaborating with Takua Pa Industrial and Community Education College to recommend grounding & lightning protection system installation for the Wat Phra Thatu Khirikhet project contractor regarding the most suitable product selection for individual architectural designs.
- Cooperating with technical college teachers to instigate the curriculum for the Grounding & Lightning Protection System course for technical college students.
"National Occupational Skill Standard for Grounding & Lightning Protection System"
- Cooperation with the Department of Skills Development, Ministry of Labour to determine the outline of the standards and testing to improve the attitudes, expected work achievements, knowledge and skills of technicians to perform effectively.
"Installation Handbook for Grounding and Lightning Protection"
- Cooperation with the Thai Electrical and Mechanical Contractors Association (TEMCA) and the Department of Skills Development, Ministry of Labour to co-write the first handbook on this subject to explain the standards of installing lightning protection and grounding systems, and selection of the appropriate devices to increase public awareness and knowledge. This handbook is endorsed by the International Copper Association Southeast Asia Ltd.